International Symposium on Bilingual Processing in Adults and Children 2018 24.05.2018 - 25.05.2018 | 09:00 Uhr - 17:30 Uhr
The symposium addresses topics in bilingual child, adult, and heritage speaker grammatical processing, including but not limited to:
- lexical, morphological and syntactic processing;
- crosslinguistic influence in bilingual speech production and comprehension;
- cognitive consequences of multilingualism;
- language processing in attrition;
- implications of multilingual language processing for teaching.
ISBPACTU will bring together researchers from different disciplines (e.g., linguistics, psychology, cognitive sciences, neuroscience and language pedagogy) who investigate bilingual and L2 processing.